[EuroPython] Refereed paper abstract ready to submit. Confused by "summary."

Oouc oouc at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:25:49 CEST 2007

I have an abstract ready to submit.   I would like to try for a
Refereed Paper.  When I saw summary below abstract, I searched for
over an hour, slow Internet in Asia, and could not find more
information on EuroPython.org.  In fact the 3 hits for summary
only had abstract but not summary on 2 of them.  Google search
did the same thing often.  Please clarify if a summary is
necessary at this point.  I usually see abstracts and then the
whole paper if I am doing research.  Telling me how you plan to
use or publish the summary would be helpful.

I have an abstract in plain text with hard line ends and another
version which is the one line per paragraph which most word
processors use.  Which one do you want?