[EuroPython] Talk submission problem

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri May 18 14:53:36 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to submit a talk proposal for EuroPython. I signed up for an
account on the CERN thing, and it sent me a confirmation email, and I
successfully activated the account and chose a password. Unfortunately,
I can't login. I enter my email address and password, and it fails
saying "Wrong login or password". I tried filling in the password
reminder and it hasn't emailed me anything either.

What should I do?

Serves me right for waiting until the last day, I suppose...

Cheers,

Duncan.

--
 -- Duncan Grisby         --