[EuroPython] Letter of invitation to attend europython 2007

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue May 29 09:46:38 CEST 2007

(These are Andrew Dalke's students in South Africa.)
I will send you a letter of invitation asap.  You may have more
experience receiving letters of invitation than I have in writing
them.  I assume they need my signature, but do I need to get
them notarised or otherwise do anything special with them?
Have you submitted a talk?

Laura Creighton