[EuroPython] Hotel Reservation

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:14:59 CEST 2007

On 5/31/07, Aiste Kesminaite <aiste at pov.lt> wrote:
> This is incorrect. The 79 euros price per double is only valid on
> weekends, that is Fri-Sun and thus does not really work if you want to
> attend the conference.

Not according to the website booking. It completely possible to book
the conference for this price, and it doesn't mention anything about
being only weekends.

Doens't matter fpr me, I've already decided on a cheaper hotel close
to the conference center, and this kind of business practice from the
conference hotel doesn't exactly make me change my mind on that issue.
http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64