[EuroPython] python - stealth window

Adam adamfromhungary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:14:22 CET 2007

Hello,

I want create Windows console window in stealth with Python script. I tried
search on internet but I do not find anything. I want something like this
just it is in C++:

    HWND stealth; /*creating stealth (window is not visible)*/
    AllocConsole();
    stealth=FindWindowA("ConsoleWindowClass",NULL);
    ShowWindow(stealth,0);

So I start my script and that is will be run in the background and I can
trick with "hotkeys" in WINAMP. I do not worry for a new one window. :-) I
hope you understand me because my english is not perfect.

Regards,

Adam