[EuroPython] New Logo for EuroPython: The Candidates and a Call for Designs

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:53:54 CET 2008

Big sigh that we only get the "eyeglasses" effect (Lithuanian flag
lenses) for one more year (2009).  Glasses gone in 2010.

I like that it's customized as to time and to place (*that* seems like
a right idea to me -- but then none of the others say they're
unswappable).

The twelve stars idea seems clever too:  decide in advance Europe
is about uniting twelve peoples, never mind which twelve or just who,
just twelve is a nice number so let's just move on.

Kirby