[EuroPython] New Logo for EuroPython: The Candidates and a Call for Designs

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:59:22 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 12:57 AM, kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Plus I really *loved* this "not centered, indented" remark!
>
>  Yep, that's a good Pythonic sense of humor I thought.

You can make loads of nerdy jokes like this.

euro_python[2008] = 'vilnius'

europython:
    2008 in 'Vilnius'

:)

In fact, that last one makes the indentation clearer. I'll make a
variation like that too.

>  Then I realized "the glasses" were going away -- but is
>  that really a problem?

No, they are only there as a side-effect of putting the Lithuanian
colours in there.

Other notes: It's the same typeface and the same grey hue (or supposed
to be) as the python logo, but without the snake, as the snake with
colours would clash with the flag-colors, and making a grey snake
would violate the terms for the usage of the Python-logo.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64