[EuroPython] Europython

Džiugas Baltrūnas Dziugas.Baltrunas at bite.lt
Thu Jul 3 12:16:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've registered to Europython 2008 conference at 30th June and received order number RC3334670. However, I chose to pay by cash since I wasn't sure about payment option by that time.

Now I have my attendance in Europython 2008 approved by my employee (UAB Bite Lietuva), so I would like to ask, what payment options are still available. As I understand, there are three options:

1. Pay online by corporate credit card.
2. Make international money transfer to EuroPython Society.
3. Pay by cash on the door.

I think for my company first option (pay online by corporate credit card) would be proffered. However, since 30th June (last day of online registration with normal 160 EUR rate) has already passed (and in http://registration.europython.eu/ it still talks about 4th July as the last day, not 30th June), I would like to ask if this payment option is still available. If yes, can I just reregister and choose an option "Pay by credit card"?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Džiugas Baltrūnas
Vyresnysis sistemų inžinierius, BITĖS grupė / Senior Systems Engineer, BITĖ Group
Tel. +37069923307
Faks. +37069900111
UAB ,,Bitė Lietuva"
Žemaitės str. 15, Vilnius, LT-03504, Lithuania
www.bite.lt, wap.bite.lt

This message has been sent by e-mail system of "BITE Group". This e-mail message is intended solely to the person to whom it is addressed and it may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and any attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of "BITE Group" shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.