[EuroPython] ideas for Europython

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue Mar 11 17:35:55 CET 2008

In a message of Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:10:04 +0100, Laura Creighton writes:
>We're still very short of volunteers.  Try joining europython-improve at pyt
>hon.org
>if you want to help out.

And at that point my internet connection went away for the day.
So, while true, that wasn't all I wanted to say. :-)

One thing we have always done is outreach to some other area --
business or testing or agile methodologies or ...

So we need input, what would people be interested in seeing this year?

Also we wonder would people be interested in tutorials?  Would those
that would let us know what sort of tutorials they would be interested
in?  And how much they would be interested in paying for it?

No promises, but we'd like to know what interests you.

And, yes, we'd really like to see more volunteers to help organise this thing.

Laura