[EuroPython] Program committee help needed?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Mar 21 16:34:45 CET 2008

In a message of Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:13:14 +0100, "Lennart Regebro" writes:
>I'm a bit annoyed that I don't have any time to help with EuroPython,
>when they organizers are so evidently overworked. I'll probably not
>even have time/money to go this year, which sucks, because I really
>like Vilnius.
>
>But at PyCon they said they needed help with the program comittée.
>Well, that's a job that I can do from my computer at home! So I
>thought, maybe EuroPython also need help with that? Because then I
>could actually do something. :)
>
>Well, do ya?
>
>--
>Lennart Regebro: Zope and Plone consulting.
>http://www.colliberty.com/
>+33 661 58 14 64

Yes please.

There are actually a whole lot of jobs which you could do from your
computer at home.  If you show up at the EP organising meeting
we are having at 19.00 CET today, we can point you at some, or
look at this list:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPythonRoles?highlight=%28roles%29

And please join europython-improve at python.org where we are
discussing things.

For talks:
Think of themes that you would like to have covered at Europython,
and talks you would like to see, as well as people you might like to
have give them.  Also were you at the PyCON 'Teach me Twisted'
session where Steve Holden was the learner?  We'd like to hear from
somebody who attended it how it worked in more detail.

Thanks very much, and thank you for volunteering,
Laura Creighton (for everybody)