[EuroPython] Talk lengths

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Mar 31 12:02:40 CEST 2008

Andrew's article on this years PyCon:

The comments on talk length are interesting... 30 minutes were
considered too short. I found 30 minutes a bit short as well
last time I did a talk in Vilnius. If you want to have discussions
and more time switching between talks, then 45 minutes are a lot
better, IMHO: 30 minutes talk, 10 minutes discussion, 5 minutes break
and switching.

What do others think ?

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 31 2008)