[EuroPython] Sponsorship

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:29:47 CEST 2008

> I have sent out emails about sponsorship opportunities to all the sponsors >of Pycon-fr, Pycon Italia and Pycon that I could dig up a contact place for. I
> also sent mails to the sponsors for 2005, since I had those on file.

> I will dig up a few addresses more - mostly Swedish companies that would

Does anybody know Jim Hug* of IronPython fame in person? I think it
would be a nice gesture to also give Microsoft the opportunity to
sponsor EuroPython, as they are one of the publishers of a Python

Also: who has contacts into Amazon and Yahoo? It would be only fair to
also give their staffers the sponsorship opportunity.

best wishes,

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Straße 49
70435 Stuttgart
no fx, no carrier pidgeon
EuroPython 2008 will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania - Stay tuned!