[EuroPython] dates for tutorials?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Apr 8 22:19:36 CEST 2009

Hi John, all,

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 16:22 +0100, John Pinner wrote:
> Hell Bernhard,
>
> 2009/4/8 Bernhard Bockelbrink <bernhard.bockelbrink at ableton.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there already a fixed date for the Pyjamas Tutorial?
>
> Not yet, it will probably be on Monday 29th June, but until we have
> done the scheduling we can't be certain. We should know by the end of
> the month.

are there tentative dates for acceptance tutorial proposals
and for publishing them so that particularly people interested in
tutorials can register and plan accordingly?

cheers,

holger

Metaprogramming, Python, Testing: http://tetamap.wordpress.com
Python, PyPy, pytest contracting: http://merlinux.eu