[EuroPython] talk submission

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Mon Apr 20 11:31:32 CEST 2009

In a message of Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:27:20 +0200, Bernd Dorn writes:
>Hi,
>
>We have a (very late) decision in our company to come to Europython.
>Now my question is, is there any chance to still submit a talk? I ask
>this because the webpage still allows this and we would like to hold a
>talk if there is still room for it.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>--
>Bernd Dorn, CTO
>
>Lovely Systems AG
>Telefon +43 5572 908060, Fax +43 5572 908060-77
>Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria

On Tuesday (i.e. tomorrow) we are going to make a tally of the talks we
have and the space we have and make a decision about the 3 of 4 latecomers.
So we will add you to the list and tell you tomorrow night.

If you were interested in presenting a Tutorial, rather than a talk, I
can already tell you that we have plenty of room.

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton
(for the EP team)