[EuroPython] changing mime type of attachments in wiki

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:29:05 CEST 2009

Hello,

2009/7/6 Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr>

> Hello,
>

> http://wiki.europython.eu/TalkMaterials?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=Semantic+Apps+CubicWeb+-+Nicolas+Chauvat
> is a text file, but the wiki thinks it is unreadable binary or says so
> to my browser.
>
> How can I change this?

I'm not sure of what you *should* do, but I've copied the file to another
with a .txt extension - semantic_chauvat.txt - and it all seems happy now.
(I've bcc'd this to a moin developer who may be able to give us the
authoritative answer.)

We did ask for slides to be in pdf or html format if possible: yours seem to
be marked-up text which we'll convert to html.

Thanks for your support again this year!

Best wishes,

John