[EuroPython] changing mime type of attachments in wiki

Reimar Bauer R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jul 6 19:09:15 CEST 2009

Hi

you need to supply always an extension. That is in the current moin
version used to get the mimetype.

There are some more with a missing extension.

May be just add the extension and we can rename the files later.

cheers
Reimar

--
Reimar Bauer

Institut fuer Stratosphaerische Chemie (ICG-1)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer at fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt