[EuroPython] Don't forget your photographs

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Wed Jul 8 19:32:12 CEST 2009

Hi!

> 2009/7/5 Adewale Oshineye <adewale at gmail.com <mailto:adewale at gmail.com>>
>
>     There is also a EuroPython group on Flickr:
>     http://www.flickr.com/groups/europython/
>

> Trouble is, it does not appear that anyone has used a EuroPython 2009
> tag, so 2008 and 2009 are muddled up together.

Maybe people on this list can retag their photos or (if allowed) can add
the europython2009 tag to other peoples photos where you think you know
it's from this year (should be clear through the date).

I also would like to volunteer to give a little social media intro in
next year's welcome talk to tell people which tag to use and what they
can do to spread the word about this cool event.

And while I am on it, I also would like to thank all organizers for the
great conference! :-)

(and maybe sometime this week I might even find some time to blog about
EuroPython and the futuremusiccamp I attended afterwards)

-- Christian