[EuroPython] London Python Pub Night

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Fri Jul 10 14:19:53 CEST 2009

I have a single copy of Michael Foord's smashing 'IronPython in Action'
book to give away at this London Python meet, for any attendees that
have an interest in this marriage of Python with .NET.

I promised Michael and his publisher that I'd find a worthy home for one
of my two copies. Assuming more than one person is interested, I'll
choose some amusing method for deciding who gets the book. If nobody is
into .NET, then I'll just have to take it along to the... /London .NET
user group meet/! (boo! hiss!)

The only condition is that the lucky winner has to write a blog post
about it after they read it. (Yes Michael, my own review will be posted
within hours!) :-)

    Jonathan

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com
tartley at tartley.com   +44 7737 062 225   twitter/skype: tartley