[EuroPython] How about to move the mailing list to Google Groups?

Sorin Sbarnea sorin.sbarnea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:39:54 CEST 2009

I have several mailing-lists under Google Groups and they have two
very nice features:
* protect your email address from spiders
* administrators can moderate every first message from new members -
this does catch all the spam using a little effort from the
administrators, is not a big deal the the first message is not
delivered instantly.
--
/sorin
http://nusunt.eu