[EuroPython] Barcamp?

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Fri Jun 12 17:42:26 CEST 2009

Hi there!

As you might remember I sort of organized a Barcamp like part of the
conference last year, mainly explaining what it is and doing session
planning each morning. The only thing I didn't was actually attending
one of the barcamp sessions due to video stuff to do ;-)

I'd very much like to do that again this year except with attending
sessions :-)

So if there is a spare room we can have and some billboard or simply
wall where we can put up a session plan then I am happy to run it this
year again.

For those who don't know what a barcamp is: It's basically the same as
open spaces, so there is an empty room and there are timeslots and each
morning people can signup to fill one of these slots with a talk,
discussion round or whatever they want to do there.

So if that would be possible again this year, I am happy to help!

cheers,

Christian

PS: More info at http://barcamp.org/

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail cs at comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                               IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T

neuer Podcast: Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openweb-podcast.de)
new podcast: Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)