[EuroPython] EuroPython - Help Needed

Tim Couper tim at tizmoi.net
Sat Jun 13 10:51:10 CEST 2009

John

I'd be willing tor do the Session Chair "team captain" role during the
conference (as per PyCon UK 2007)  [ ie endeavouring to ensure that the
session chair who said he/she would be there does turn up, and be a
point person for session chairs who have to change their schedules at
short notice, and be available for speakers who have issues on that day,
prior to their actual presentation (when the session chair takes over
such "hosting")  .. and no doubt other related stuff.

Would this be of help?

Tim