[EuroPython] London - Birmingham

John Wilson tug at wilson.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 11:24:00 CEST 2009

On 20 Jun 2009, at 22:23, Tobias Brox wrote:

> Chiltern offered (through the national rail service web pages) tickets
> for 19.50 GBP, and I finally managed to book those tickets.  I had to
> click a special check-box for "overtaken trains" to see this journey
> at all - this is a slow train.

Chiltern are my local rail company - they are a surpassingly (for the
UK) well run train company. The trip from London Marylebone to
Birmingham Snow Hill is not as fast as from London Euston to
Birmingham New Street but you will almost certainly get a seat and the
train will depart and arrive pretty much on time.

John Wilson