[EuroPython] Travel recommendation

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:14:43 CEST 2009

Hello!

2009/6/24 Jan Ulrich Hasecke <jan.ulrich at hasecke.com>

> Hello,
>
> we arrive with four persons at the airport of Birmingham. What is cheper?
> To got with train or bus to the city or use a taxi directly to the hotel?

Take the Rail/Air Link to Birmingham International train station ( 1 minute
)
Take a train to Birmingham New Street Station (10 minutes)
Walk to your hotel (10 minutes)

A taxi will be quicker, and most taxi drivers are OK, but some may rip you
off.

You can take a bus as well, but have a longer walk to your hotel.

If you use a taxi, it's probably best to go to the station via the Rail/Air
link and take a taxi there (less likely to be ripped off than the airport).

John