[EuroPython] Car Parking

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:27:19 CEST 2009

2009/6/24 Dougal Matthews <dougal85 at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> I'm staying just outside Birmingham for the conference.
> What is the car parking like in the area

There is plenty of parking nearby, both in car parks and on-street

You can see the car parks marked on Ciaran's map at

The best compromise between convenience and cost is probably the car park at
the left hand edge of that map, half-way up.

or would I be best to get the train (from leamington spa)?

That's certainly a viable option, take the train to Moor Street (12 minutes
walk), but the parking is OK. Morning rush hour traffic is another matter

best wishes,