[EuroPython] Car Parking

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:27:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

2009/6/24 Dougal Matthews <dougal85 at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I'm staying just outside Birmingham for the conference.
> What is the car parking like in the area

There is plenty of parking nearby, both in car parks and on-street
(expensive).

You can see the car parks marked on Ciaran's map at
http://wiki.europython.eu/Travel?action=show&redirect=travel

The best compromise between convenience and cost is probably the car park at
the left hand edge of that map, half-way up.

or would I be best to get the train (from leamington spa)?

That's certainly a viable option, take the train to Moor Street (12 minutes
walk), but the parking is OK. Morning rush hour traffic is another matter
;-)

best wishes,

John