[EuroPython] tutorials & laptop

Massa, Harald Armin chef at ghum.de
Thu Jun 25 11:18:23 CEST 2009

Udo,

a Laptop is generally very usefull during EuroPython, for sharing code,
discussing, demonstrating, helping the speaker out.
During tutorials just even more.

I would even state it is part of the dress-code for all events except the
dinner-ones.  (more then 50% of EuroPythoneers are walking around with
laptops, sublaptops, ...)

(I will ask people to use laptops during my talk, and it is a classic talk
without tutorialing)

Harald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Udo FLOEGEL <
Udo.FLOEGEL at sprecher-automation.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> for which tutorials where it's not explicity quoted having a laptop is at
> least very usefull?
> Pls add this in the time table.
>
> Udo

GHUM Harald Massa