[EuroPython] Food in Birmingham

Jonathan Bowlas j.bowlas at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 25 11:24:38 CEST 2009

We cater for all tastes here in Birmingham but I'd advise taking a look here:

http://www.birmingham-eating.com

Top of the range would be Purnell's (you may have seen the chef Glyn
Purnell on the Great British Menu)
http://www.purnellsrestaurant.com/index.html nr the venue, or
Jessica's in Edgbaston  I believe both of these have Michelin stars -
at the other end of the scale you have a Birmingham institution Mr Egg
on Hurst street.

http://russelldavies.typepad.com/eggbaconchipsandbeans/2005/04/mr_egg_22_hurst.html

If you're after a great burger you cant go wrong with this place:
http://www.handmadeburger.co.uk/

Cheers

Jon