[EuroPython] Premier Inn Hotel on Booking Form

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Thu Jun 25 19:54:50 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 05:56:40PM +0100, Quentin Wright wrote:
> Laurence Rowe · Jarn wrote:
> > I've signed up for a room at the Premier Inn on the booking form.
> > Which hotel does this refer to? (I'll be going directly to the hotel
> > on Monday evening).
>
> It's the Canalside Premier Inn, see
> http://www.europython.eu/about/accommodation/

Has anyone made a custom public Google map with the venue and some of the
more popular hotels marked on it?

(The answer appears to be "no, not for EuroPython 2009", but I hope my
question will inspire somebody to do it.  If not, I'll probably do it
this weekend.)

Marius Gedminas
--
"Learning Perl" is actually a very well-written book for beginning
programmers.  The only thing wrong with it is it's about Perl...