[EuroPython] Saturday evening?

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Thu Jun 25 22:12:05 CEST 2009

John Pinner wrote:
> Hello!
>
> 2009/6/25 Christian Scholz <cs at comlounge.net <mailto:cs at comlounge.net>>
>
>     Hi!
>
>     I am arriving on saturday at 1700 at Birmingham Airport and I am
>     wondering if there is some meetup planned for early arrivers.
>

> I'm sorry, we've been a bit too busy for that!
>
> We may see if the Zagora has room for us
> http://europython.eu/about/eatingout/ and see maps.google.co.uk
> <http://maps.google.co.uk>

Well, it might just be good to know where eventually meet some
pythonistas ;-) Will there be people doing preps at the venue? I might
even help :-)

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail cs at comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                               IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T

neuer Podcast: Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openwebpodcast.de)
new podcast: Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)