[EuroPython] More Premier Inn questions

Petra Chong petra.chong at glcuk.com
Fri Jun 26 15:21:46 CEST 2009

Thanks for that, however, Canalside does not know that our party exists, they told me this when I called. They do not have our names and say that we are possibly booked in to Hagley Road, but they aren't sure.

If Tobias / someone else can please confirm that the Canalside staff are wrong, then we'll be happy to take that as authoritative.

Many thanks,

PC