[EuroPython] More Premier Inn questions - Update

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:23:05 CEST 2009

2009/6/26 Zeth <theology at gmail.com>:
> Okay so it turns out that if you booked before the last three days,
> you are in the Canalside.
>
> If you booked in the last three days, the situation might be different
> since we have filled the hotel. This is being worked on now.
>
> Stay tuned, more news when I get it.

So it turns out that the last-minute bookers have filled the canalside
completely, and we have closed the booking for that hotel. John has
contacted/will contact anyone that registered recently and that we
can't fit in that particular hotel. It is only a handful now that fall
into that camp.

To everyone getting ready to fly, see you all at EuroPython!