[EuroPython] More Premier Inn questions

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:02:23 CEST 2009

Hello Petra,

2009/6/26 Petra Chong <petra.chong at glcuk.com>

>  Hello,
>
> A party of five from my company are attending Europython. We have been
> trying to track down which Premier Inn that we're booked at, somewhat
> unsuccessfully. I have called Brindley Place and Canalside and neither has
> my name. The nice lady at Canalside said that she was waiting to hear back
> from a Mr Pinner (? spelling ?) about a final list of names.
>
> Could anyone shed some light on this please? Some of us are arriving
> tomorrow evening.

I have double checked this with Sharon at the Premier Inn Canalside this
afternoon (there had been some confusion with them as the member of staff
handling our booking is off work ill).

Your party is booked into the conference as follows:

Jonathan Marshall : no hotel booked by you
Peter Bunyan : no hotel booked by you
Simon Letten : Premier Inn Canalside booked 5 nights from tomorrow, Saturday
Petra Chong : Premier Inn Canalside booked 5 nights from tomorrow, Saturday
Samantha Carelse : No hotel booked by you.

I hope this clarifies things.

best wishes,

John