[EuroPython] Twin Rooms at the Premier Inn

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:03:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

Some people staying at the Premier Inn may be unhappy that they do not get a
twin room. Unfortunately, we do not know if you intended to share when you
booked a room, so now if you wish to share you may get a double room.

I've asked the hotel to give this message from me:

"""
I'm sorry if you have not got a twin room. You booked a room in your name
and that has been reserved and paid for you by EuroPython 2009. The Premier
Inn, like most hotels, have both twin and double rooms. If you asked me to
reserve a twin room for you, I will have done this. If not the Premier Inn
will have done their best to help you, but the hotel is full and probably
can't help by reallocating rooms.

Please do not blame the hotel for this: they are doing their best in
difficult circumstances. Do not give them a hard time! If you talk to other
delegates they may be able to swap rooms with you so that every one is
happy.
"""

best wishes,

John