[EuroPython] Plone stand volunteers

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 12:39:54 CEST 2009

Hi All,
   The Plone Foundation are planning a small Plone booth/table/stand
at Europython.  I have to put my hand up and say I've not really had
time to organise a huge amount for this in time, but we will at least
have some demos there if people are interested in stopping by to learn
more about Plone (and Zope).

We need some volunteers though.  If anyone is interested in taking a
bit of time on rotation manning the table and showing people demos of
Plone stuff then let me know.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk