[EuroPython] Videos of talks

Michael Sparks sparks.m at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:03:25 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 30 June 2009 10:32:29 John Pinner wrote:
> This is great news :-)
>
> Will you be able to do the keynotes and lightning talks?

Yep. I think I'll probably be generating another 100GB (or so) of
video, and have plenty of storage space above that.

For example for taking video from anyone recording talks I'm not in
with either a recent, good, digital camera, or camcorder (not over
720p30fps though please).

> So we have videos after all! Maybe Michael could do with some help if there
> are any volunteers.

Any assistance is welcome, just come find me if curious.

Michael.
--
http://yeoldeclue.com/blog
http://twitter.com/kamaelian