[EuroPython] Computer Simulations

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Tue Jun 30 17:15:16 CEST 2009

Are there any people here who have an interest in any kind of computer
simulations? If so, I am interested in showing you my project,
GarlicSim<http://garlicsim.com/>,
which is a platform for writing, running and analyzing simulations.
(Simulations of any kind: Physics, or economics, or game theory, or
whatever.)
I'm not sure whether I will do a lightning talk on my project, so in any
case I'd like to meet you and show it to you, in the hopes that you would
want to use it for your simulations, and/or want to participate in its
development.

So if anyone is interested, give me a mail.

Ram Rachum.