[EuroPython] EuroPython 2009 Tutorials

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:58:02 CET 2009

Hello Jonathan,

2009/3/6  <jonathan.marshall at glcuk.com>:

> Hi,
>

> I’m organising a group trip by my company.
>

> Can you give me more details about what level the tutorials will be aimed at? Specifically, are they tutorials for programmers new to python or are they tutorials for contributing to python projects (e.g. an introduction to python-core development).

Both. You can expect Tutorials at all levels. At this stage we don't
know what they will all be (which is why there is a reduced early bird
rate), but even at this stage we do know that there will be
introductory talks on Python and IronPython, and more advanced talks
on web frameworks.

We will be running tutorials in (probably) two streams on the Sunday,
and four or more on the Monday, so there will be plenty of opportunity
to mix and match according to your guys' requirements.

To get an idea of the range of tutorials to expect, check out the ones
at last September's PyCon UK:

http://pyconuk.org/timetable.html

that is on Friday 12th September.

Hope this helps,