[EuroPython] Conference Management Software

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sat Mar 7 07:22:55 CET 2009

In a message of Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:17:05 EST, Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez w
rites:
>Hi, i see your message on [1] about the conferencing software for the
>EuroPython 2004, there is any possibility that you can share this
>software ??
>
>I'm currently working on an internal scientific conference on my
>university and it will be great if we can use your software for this.
>
>Thanks,
>
>[1] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/2004-October/004642.html

Joachim Schmitz has sadly died in the meantime, so I do not think that
you can get _his_ software.  I will let the people who put together
this years (and last years, and PyCON UK's) software speak for it.

Laura Creighton