[EuroPython] "conferences" mailing list created

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Fri May 22 22:52:32 CEST 2009

issues related to Python conferences.  All conferences are welcome:
established and planned, worldwide.  The archive is open to all.

I will announce it on python.org, the PyCon & PSF blogs, and
python-announce. Please spread the word to conference mailing lists
and to anyone who would be interested. I tried to address this to
those involved with conferences worldwide, but I'm sure I missed some,
and I don't know all the conference mailing lists.

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>