[EuroPython] A question about resistration

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:19:50 CEST 2009

Hello Atsushi,

I'm sorry that you've had these problems.

2009/5/29 柴田 淳 <shibata at webcore.co.jp>:
> Hi :-).
>
> I would like to participate Euro Python 2009 from JAPAN.
> I tried entering my name, address etc. to register to it, but I was not able
> to proceed paying for it.
> My credit card information was correct, but it says "Please input valid
> postal code".
> I guess maybe it has some kind of validation, avoiding postal code in Japan.

To be clear: was this at the registration stage, in the Shopping Cart?
or at the payment stage when you enter Credit Card imformation?

I pretended that I was honourable Japanese person and registered
myself from Japan, and this stage worked using your postcode 154, but
of course I could not try the credit card payment.

> Would you mind if advice me what I should do in this case ?

If your card is not accepted, you could try one of the following methods:

1. If you have a PayPal account, choose PayPal Express - 'Checkout
with PayPal' from the shopping basket.

2. Choose Pay by Phone and afterwards telephone us on +44 121 313 3850
during working hours and pay by card over the phone.

3. Choose Pay by Bank Transfer and make a bank transfer to the account
you will be given.

Looking forward to seeing you at EP!

Best wishes,

John