[EuroPython] Europython Videos on their way...

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Sat Aug 7 22:51:22 CEST 2010

Am 07.08.2010, 21:55 Uhr, schrieb Michael Sparks <sparks.m at gmail.com>:

> Regarding next time, I'm already also beginning to think and look at
> better ways of doing this. (Which will probably be something along the
> lines of direct recording to disk via HD webcams etc. But that's a
> different conversation!)

Hi Michael,

I think everyone appreciates the results of your work very much.

For future use you might want to consider a dump of the screen output
(most reliably from splitting the signal or from a screencam or Keynote
recording) plus audio with inserts of the presentation as a bonus, best if
edited in but an windowed overlay would probably be also be fine.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director