[EuroPython] [pyconuk] Europython Videos on their way...

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Sat Aug 7 22:36:03 CEST 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 20:55 +0100, Michael Sparks wrote:
[...]
> Regarding next time, I'm already also beginning to think and look at
> better ways of doing this. (Which will probably be something along the
> lines of direct recording to disk via HD webcams etc. But that's a
> different conversation!)

I recommend talking to Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> who heads
the A/V team for PyCon US.  They've been using my DVswitch program
together with additional software to manage the workflow.  This covers
recording from multiple sources, transcoding and publishing videos, and
can also support live streaming.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings