[EuroPython] where did the 2009 talk archives go?

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Fri Feb 12 19:48:34 CET 2010

Hi Richard,

On Feb 12, 2010, at 5:10 PM, Richard Taylor wrote:
> It has not been wiped. The 2009 site should appear on
> wiki.europython2009.eu/ but there are some domain registration problems
> at the moment.

Okay. I also looked for a link from the top-level of the current site, to see if there were links to older meetings, but found nothing.

How would I see the materials from 2008, if anything was made available?

> If you tell me which slides you want I may be able to dig them off the
> server and email them to me.

In a later email you sent my slides to me. Thank you for your effort.

I have the slides still from last summer, so that isn't the problem. I just wanted to refer the person who asked for the slides to the place with both the slides and the audio recording of my presentation. (There was no video for that one.)

Instead, I forwarded him a copy of the PDF.

Cheers!

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com