[EuroPython] Cancelling Reservation

Ralf Schoenian ralf at schoenian-online.de
Sun Jul 4 11:33:40 CEST 2010

Hello Organisers,

unfortunately, I also have to cancel my reservation - but for private
reasons. I was so excited joining the best conference on planet earth
but it's really impossible for me to travel to Birmingham this year.

I hope you can refund me and I am sure there are hundreds at the waiting

My reference is RC6895486 and for the Etap Hotel RC6895551.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Ralf Schoenian