[EuroPython] talk cancelation and hotel refund

Fabio Pliger fabio.pliger at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:39:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Due to some health affairs in my family i won't be able to come this year.
I'm sorry to comunicate this now, but it's a had this new only 2 days ago.

This means i won't be able to have my talk and won't be able to help. I'm
really sorry for that.

As I've booked the hotel using the conference booking system, can I directly
contact the hotel to cancel my reservation? It'd be good to still have the
possibility to cancel the hotel as I'm getting no refund for my flight
cancellation. Don't need refund for the conference ticket as it's the only
help i can give to the conference this year.

I'm sorry again.

Thanks

Fabio