[EuroPython] Talks timetable and session chair amendment

Kit BLAKE kitblake at infrae.com
Mon Jul 12 10:26:02 CEST 2010

Hi,
I signed up for session chairing all day monday, but now I see that my
"Web/mobile templating in Silva" talk has been shifted to monday after
lunch. This is a welcome change since it gives us a chance to do an
introduction with a workshop following. But it means I can't session
chair the first afternoon slot. I took myself out of the table.
Somebody else needs to cover Adrian Bout Hall for that slot.

Two, we'd like to plan a BOF session, a "Silva templating workshop"
during tuesday from 11:00 to 12:30. Could you add that to the timetable?

Thanks,
Kit

--
Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051