[EuroPython] Premier Inn information

Tom Viner tavspam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:27:34 CEST 2010

Likewise for the other hotel you re-sold rooms for, Etap. I found this list
of directions on the Europython site, may be helpful for others:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.europython.eu/pdfs/etap_to_conservatoire.pdf

Looked up Etap Birmingham street address as: 1 Great Colmore Street,
BIRMINGHAM. B15
2AP<https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.europython.eu/pdfs/etap_to_conservatoire.pdf>

(directions start from Bristol Street, but google maps confirms this is right
next to address
above<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=1+Great+Colmore+Street+B15+2AP+BIRMINGHAM+UNITED+KINGDOM>
)

I was planning to just show my registration email on arrival, I take it this
will be sufficient to gain me an abode for a week?

Cheers,
Tom