[EuroPython] Premier Inn information

Massa, Harald Armin chef at ghum.de
Mon Jul 12 20:00:52 CEST 2010

> That reminds me that I have to print out a map with the local
> Walkabout marked with some bright arrows :D

That is a recommendation for everybody :) it is a VERY short walk from
Newstreet station to the conference and the hotels; IF you choose the
correct exit & the correct direction. But that correct direction does
not really look correct without a map in your hand ...

best wishes,

... who 2009 walked around 60min to his hotel, because of starting in
the wrong direction ...

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Spielberger Straße 49
70435 Stuttgart
no fx, no carrier pigeon
Using PostgreSQL is mostly about sleeping well at night.