[EuroPython] tutorial location / handouts / numbers?

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jul 13 11:11:50 CEST 2010

  Hey Holger,

The location of the tutorials is as indicated on the timetable:
http://www.europython.eu/talks/timetable/

New Lecture Theatre 	Lecture Room 1 	Lecture Room 2 	Lecture Room 3
Band Room

I'm pretty sure all these rooms are within the music conservatory, so
just show up there and there will be people or signage on reception to
point you in the right direction.

I don't know about printing. I think there was a deadline for submission
of tutorial materials to be printed by us, I think it was over a week
ago. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Otherwise, I don't know what to suggest
other than finding a print shop.

There are not yet known numbers for tutorial attendees. We haven't asked
attendees to select their tutorials yet. I hope we can do that this week
and let you know a few days before the conference. Sorry for the short
notice on that.

Best regards,

     Jonathan

Jonathan Hartley      Made of meat.      http://tartley.com