[EuroPython] Train from London Heathrow to Birmingham this Saturday

Timothy Baldock tb at entropy.me.uk
Tue Jul 13 10:58:59 CEST 2010

One thing to note here, the Heathrow Connect service also runs from
Heathrow T4/T123 to Paddington, but stops along the way. It takes about
twice as long but costs less than half as much. They're every 30
minutes, and the transfer from T5 to T123 is free. Just a thought if you
want to save some money :)

You could also just get the Piccadilly line from Heathrow T5, which is
even cheaper, change at Green Park for the Victoria line to Euston, then
take the train up to Birmingham. This will take you maybe 50% longer
than the train+tube method via Paddington.