[EuroPython] JavaScript events at EuroPython

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:33:14 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Jonathan Fine <jfine at pytex.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Like quite a few others at this conference, I'm interested in
> JavaScript.  And so I've created in the wiki a page listing all events that
> seem to be significantly related to JavaScript.
>
>   http://wiki.europython.eu/JavaScript
>
> This page lists 14 events.  If you're interested in JavaScript, please take
> a look.

 ah.  is michael foord on this mailing list at all?  michael, could
you kindly point me in the direction of some demo code where it is
possible to access DOM objects inside a web browser from Silverlight?
i'd realllly appreciate it as i will be able to begin a fifth runtime
for pyjamas (compiling using IronPython) once i know where to begin.

 l.